UX/UI Designer + front-end (Vue)
Adolf Baeyensstraat 53, 9040 Gent (Belgium)
You are a creative soul with a passion for UX/UI Design who can also implement the designs in the front-end of a web application.
In a nutshell:
- Creative soul with passion for UX/UI Design
- Experience with Figma and/or Sketch and/or Adobe XD, …
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with NPM or Yarn
- Experience with Webpack
- Be responsible for UX/UI design worldwide
- Be responsible for other design activities (e.g.: promo material)
- Assist in the implementation of your designs on front-end side
- Using our REST API to communicate with the backend
After each step, we'll inform you when you'll receive feedback and if you can proceed to the next step. If you have any questions before the interview, we are happy to answer them.
- First selection based on resume, cover letter and/or portfolio.
- First interview: get to know each other.
- Second interview: technical interview with one of our senior team members. This includes technical questions, a piece of code you'll need to review and/or a live code exercise.
- Third and final interview: discuss our offer to you.
- Welcome on board 🤝🥂
Our offer to you
Bakeronline is an exponentially growing scale-up with a team-oriented culture and a hands-on mentality. Additionally, we put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically providing after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, the opportunity to develop new and existing personal skills, and the luxury to collaborate directly with the management team. This is your chance to join a team of professional, dynamic and ambitious experts that believe in the power of continuous learning, ownership and team spirit. Join our team tomorrow!